VetCare@Home was established in 2016, our vision is to offer premium vet care at an affordable price in the home. Pets play a crucial role in the home- they’re part of the family, and that’s why our team is committed to providing an excellent quality healthcare service to all their customers and pets.
We’ve found lots of benefits of visiting pets in the comfort of their own home, including:
- A much less stressful treatment. There are no trembling dogs in the waiting room, cats forced into baskets or rabbits terrified by the animals around them.
- Convenient for clients – with no need to look for a parking space.
- Great for clients with no access to transport, or if getting out and about isn’t too easy.
- No long waits for clients and pets in the waiting room.
Our team has fast expanded since 2016, and we’re continuing to invest in our team, fleet and equipment throughout the business as we strive for the best patient care possible day in, day out.
Organisational aims & mission
Why put your pet through the stress of travelling to a practice – when they can be seen in their home?
- We visit our clients in their homes, meaning no added stress from coming to a busy waiting room, or searching for a free parking space – for an altogether more peaceful and stress-free experience.
- Our friendly team at VetCare@Home is dedicated to providing our fluffy friends with the best quality care possible. We’re a home-visiting mobile veterinary service that is unique in our approach.
- Our clients’ pets are part of their families, and when we step foot in their doors, they become part of our VetCare@Home family – and that means the best possible treatment in the best place they can be, at home.
- We treat each client like our first, with care, patience, commitment, and compassion. We work together as a team, and strive for success every day.
- Our main aim when we pull on our VetCare@Home t-shirt is to go out and do our utmost for every client we see. Nothing is too much, and we go the extra mile on each visit and do our best to achieve the best possible outcome with each treatment or service we provide.